Jewish Mindfulness Meditation
MINDFULLY SOOTHING THE BODY AND SOUL: JEWISH MINDFULNESS MEDITATION SESSIONS
COMFORT DURING THE WINTER MONTHS OF 2021
TUESDAYS, 2-2:45 PM
- EACH SESSION BEGINS WITH A BODY SCAN MEDITATION,
Led by DONNA WORTZEL, CERTIFIED KRIPALU YOGA INSTRUCTOR
- EACH SESSION INCLUDES GUIDED MEDITATION AND PERIODS OF SILENCE.
Led by CANTOR FLO FRIEDMAN*
- TOPICS INCLUDE THE WEEKLY TORAH PORTION 0R HOLY DAYS/FESTIVALS OR MIDDOT – ETHICAL VALUES OR UNIVERSAL MINDFULNESS TOOLS
- SESSIONS ARE SOMETIMES ENHANCED WITH POETRY AND CONTEMPLATIVE READINGS
ZOOM LINK: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73512153132?pwd=bUhZZkhsSGQrOE0vanFtWHFxb2d2UT09
Meeting ID: 735 1215 3132
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,73512153132#,,#,877890# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,73512153132#,,#,877890# US (New York)
No prior experience is necessary. You’re welcome to participate at any time. Come try it out.
Gatherings have included people from various synagogues in New Jersey and Pennsylvania:
- Adath Israel, Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- Congregation Beth El of Yardley, Pa.
- Flemington JCC – New Jersey
- Shir Ami – Newtown, Pa.
- Summit JCC-Congregation Ohr Shalom, New Jersey
- Temple Sinai, Summit, New Jersey
Questions: Contact Cantor Friedman: Florenceanne18@gmail.com
*Cantor Friedman is Cantor Emerita of Temple Sinai, Summit, New Jersey
She was trained as a Jewish Mindfulness Meditation Teacher in 2011 by
The Institute for Jewish Spirituality. Cantor Friedman is a member in good standing of The American Conference of Cantors.