The “We’ve Missed You” Extravaganza
Sunday, May 23rd at 1pm, a socially-distanced outdoor celebration. Food Trucks, Pet Parade, and live music!
Welcome Back Extravaganza Information & Guidelines
We’re so looking forward to having you back on our premises! To ensure we have an enjoyable and safe event, we ask that you follow a few guidelines:
- All the festivities are outdoors; entry to the building is solely for the use of the bathrooms.
- All parking except for valid handicap parking is across the street at the Municipal Parking Lot. Handicap parking will be marked and is close to the food trucks at the entrance to the parking lot.
- You are welcome to bring chairs, tables, tents, blankets. FJCC tables and chairs will not be set up.
- Bring your pets for the pet parade, but, please, make sure they are caged, on leashes, or otherwise restrained. Please clean up after your pets.
- There will be a kosher Mediterranean food truck and an ice cream truck. Please be patient when ordering your food – it may take a while depending upon the size of the crowd. Maintain 6 ft. distance when standing in line to order.
- Bathrooms may be accessed only through the side nursery school entrance; the bathrooms are at the end of the hallway. Please wear your mask.
- Discard trash in the trashcan provided and take home anything not thrown out.
- As not everyone is vaccinated, we ask that you stay masked anytime you’re not eating or drinking.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
There is no fee for the event other than the food and drinks you purchase. Although there is no registration for the event, please respond to the Survey Monkey survey below to let us know how many in your party will be coming; this helps with planning the event.
This Old Engine is a Morris county based Grateful Dead tribute band sharing their interpretations of the live dead concert experience. They provide high energy jams for everyone to dance along with sprinkled into the classic catalog of songs. The overall vibe is from the Brent-era but they drift around the 30 year career span drawing from the early raw days and the late 70s as well.